Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Twin Tuesday


Twin Tuesday

On Friday we dropped the twins off with Stacy, Eric, Dean, Joel, and Max! They spent the weekend with the Froyens while we enjoyed a trip to my parents’ river house with some friends. Stacy doesn’t just love our children; she loves them well. My kids get so excited when they are over there, they don’t even want to nap! Ha. They also love Stacy’s dog, Max. I think they’ve finally outgrown this phase, but they used to just sit there saying, “dog, dog, dog, dog, dog” as Max sat there or walked by.

Stacy spoils my children with clothes, toys, and all their favorite foods. Her sons love my kids and my kids love her sons. They are such good boys and I am thankful my kids get to grow up around them. I obviously miss them like crazy when we are not with them, but Stacy sends me lots of texts and photos to satisfy my needs! Here are a few texts I got this weekend!

“We went to the park and for a walk. They are eating now. I think they have eaten 3 pieces of pizza each and applesauce! They are cracking me up kissing the book with the animals in it!”

“Reese is using her spoon like a big girl! Hayden is so funny!” (These had pictures with them.)

“2 sweet babies are in bed sound asleep! Can they get any cuter and better? They are the best babies ever!” (This one obviously was my favorite!!)

"Joel (Stacy's son) just asked when they were leaving and I told him today and he said he is already
getting sad!" (How sweet is that?!?)

"They are so sweet with each other. Hayden has been kissing Max a lot this morning too! Ha!"

"They both just had a bath and Hayden must have kissed Reese about 30 times while they took a bath.
He is so sweet!"

The moral of the story is the Froyens are amazing, they love our kids & think they are sweet! Nothing
makes a mommy more happy!







I'm a model- what?