Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thinner Thursday

Not much to report! I spent the night at my parents' house last night, and they don't have a scale for me to weigh in on. I'm 99% sure there was a small gain this week. I was mindful of calories everyday, but got lazy counting them precisely. I walked the trail with Courtney and Danielle on Sunday morning (and cut another three minutes off our time), but wasn't able to get more exercise in this week. I blame my children. They are sick and sucking the life out of me! Haha- just kidding (sort of). Here's to a strong weekend and more disciplined week. You've heard that one from me before, right?? Ahhhhhh. I want to lose weight and I want to buy new fall/winter clothes. I'm on a mission.

What's your favorite fall/winter clothing article? Mine is my North Face jacket. It's the best and I can wear it no matter what my weight. :)