Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thinner Thursday Update

Yay for motivation! Boo for no weight loss. For another week I have stayed practically the same; however, it's been a great week!

My father-in-law is retired military, so my mother-in-law can take me on to the base at Langley to work-out in the gym. Win! As soon as we put the kids down for bed, Mim and I head to the gym every other day. We went Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday in the last week, and we are going tonight! That's five times in nine days people. This might not mean anything to you, but I had not been to the gym since I found out I was pregnant with twins!

I do the elliptical for 30 minutes, and then do a few weights. So far I have been focusing on triceps, biceps, and chest. I haven't lost any weight because I'm gaining muscle, right?? Kidding. I thought I did alright with eating, but apparently I need to do even better. I have my first session with my new personal trainer this coming Tuesday! Faith runs her own business called Flair for Fitness and she graciously offered to work with me this summer. I can't wait to learn from her and start posting real results.

What do you like to do at the gym?