Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wife Wednesday

Good questions make a difference. When I first got to know Rob in college, I thought that he asked way too many questions. He's not just analytical, but he likes to get to know someone. The best way to do that is by asking questions. We ask each other a handful of the same questions every day. I think these questions help to keep us healthy. Throughout each day, you will hear one or both of us ask some of these questions:

1. Did you have a good night's sleep?
2. Have you read your Bible lately? (Rob to me)
3. You good?
4. How was your day?
5. What's your day look like today?
6. Do you need anything?
7. Can I get you something?
8. Can you get me some socks? (me to Rob)
9. What do you want to do?
10. I feel like I should have an even 10, but can't think of one we regularly ask.

What are some other good questions that help put the other first or show interest in their day?