Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wife Wednesday

Wife Wednesday is my most read blog, and often has the most comments. It's mainly because it's about Rob and people adore him. I also think marriage/relationships connects more with the general population than my random thoughts, twins, weight loss, or my friends. Either way, I'm good with it because Rob is my favorite.

I don't really get many comments on any given day...four is about my normal. However, I thought I would open this up to questions! Any questions about Rob for me? Any questions about marriage or relationships that both me and Rob could answer for you? Leave it in the comments and we'll answer you!

Here's my question for you: What do you think is the most important component in a relationship (aside from God/Jesus being the focus- that's an obvious for most of us!)