Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thinner Thursday

Here's this week's weigh in photo:

214.6

That is a 2 pound loss for this week. That is really encouraging & my goal is 2 pounds a week. I started this journey at 223.4. I didn't do as great as last week, but I still did good! I counted calories all week, and only went over on Tuesday. Rob and I went on a date that night, so eating out pushed me to the limits. I walked or did some form of exercise every day except Tuesday. On Wednesday, Stacy and I walked the twins around the Kiln Creek trail which is 3 miles. The humidity was horrible and it was really hard for me! We were laughing once we got to the stretch on Victory Blvd because we couldn't look exhausted with all those cars passing! We stood up straight and pumped our arms like professional walkers. I'm sure my face was too red and sweaty to fool anyone!

I'm planning on stopping by the YMCA this week to look into prices for membership for me and the kids once it gets cooler out. If I know ahead of time, we can start budgeting for it. Maybe. Dropping the kids off at child watch there is the selling point, but the twins will probably lose their minds in there. We'll see! I'm eating a lot of grilled chicken, cottage cheese, and water. I'm considering trying a gluten free diet to see if it helps with my weight and headaches. It will have to be after the next pay period, on the 16th, because we've already done our shopping and meal planning until then.

Anyone have any experience with gluten free stuff? Ideas and suggestions welcomed!