Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thinner Thursday

Here is this week's weigh in picture.

211.8


Last week I was 214.6. This week I am 211.8. That's a 2.8 pound loss for this week and 11.6 total.

I am still logging my calories every day on My Fitness Pal, and it is a great accountability tool. I haven't done very well this week  in the exercise department, but it's only kind of my fault. Ha. On Sunday and Monday, Hayden was really sick with a virus, so I was kind of on lock-down. On Tuesday, I went on a bike ride with my dad, but we had a really busy day and night after the beach, so I didn't make/have time for it. I did go on a 2 mile walk on Wednesday with Rob and the kids, so that was good. I'm hoping to get in some good, long walks today and through the weekend; however, I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick and Reese threw up all over Rob last night- so we might  be on lock down again. I mapped out a new 2 mile route in my neighborhood because I was tired of the last route.

On Wednesday, I had McDonalds and it was glorious. I hadn't eaten Mickey D's in a really long time. I had a cheeseburger and fries, and I loved every single bite. I felt gross full afterwards which I took as a good sign because my eating has been so much better! It also reminded me how nasty food makes me feel- nasty. I logged it into my app, and that was another great reminder of how that food is simply not worth it. The rest of this week/weekend should be pretty good eating wise, and I think I'll have lots of time to walk, walk, walk.

PS- I bought new sneakers for walking/exercising and Danielle helped me get through the Noland Trail last Friday! I'm hoping to walk it again soon. She even clocked our time so that we can get faster each time. Oh yeah- my shoes are purple and fantastic.

Where is your favorite place to walk?