Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thinner Thursday

Last week I weighed 211.8. This week I weigh 212. Gained 0.2 of a pound. Fail. Just kidding.



I went up a pound and a half over the weekend despite decent efforts. Lesson learned: I cannot cheat or do this half-way. I did find a new favorite snack! I've always loved celery, but I love dips even more. Celery has zero calories, but go to dips for it such as peanut butter or cream cheese are loaded with calories. A few weeks ago, Costco had a sample out for Jalapeno Greek Yogurt and I was hooked. It's only 50 calories for two tablespoons. It's in the fridge section of Costco near the produce fridge. You are welcome. It's delicious with Tostitos, pretzel slims, and inside of fajitas or tacos as well, but for me it works great with celery for my afternoon snack!


This weekend will be the third week in a row that I've walked the Noland Trail with Danielle. The first time we walked, the second time we jogged the bridges (there's like 14 of those suckers), and apparently this time we are going to start jogging & go as far as I can. Let's be clear- she runs marathons, so she is taking one for the team for me. The best part is our hang out time; I'll take that every day over the calories burned! 

What's your go-to low calorie snack?