Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thinner Thursday

The good news is that this will be a short blog. The bad news is it's short because I am not thinner. I am bigger. My current weight this morning is back up to 220.3 pounds. I'm three pounds away from where I started. The sad news is I haven't really cared. Being impartial will kill you. In this case, literally because it's a health issue. Being impartial with friendships will kill the friendship. Being impartial in marriage will destroy your marriage. The holidays helped, but it's not the reason my weight is up. I am addicted to food and not motivated to work out. I believe it's a sin issue, and I'm working on it. While I appreciate all the advice and tips, I've heard it all. I would appreciate the prayers though. If I can find time to blog, sell Pampered Chef, etc, etc, I can find time to plan my meals more accordingly, track my calories, and exercise. Seriously, because my life depends on it.

How'd you do over the holidays?