Monday, January 14, 2013

Manic Monday

Much like robshep.com's Mind Dumps, Manic Monday is a snapshot of all the random excitement inside my head.
  • I haven't blogged since October 8, 2012. That's a long time ago. 
  • Not too much has changed. I still have an awesome husband, two beautiful kids, and I have in fact gained some weight instead of losing weight. 2 out of 3 things is pretty great.
  • Thanksgiving was awesome.
  • Christmas was great.
  • Hayden & I got the flu after Christmas which was neither awesome or great.
  • We also passed it on to my dad which was sad, too.
  • Get anything good for Christmas? My Christmas was alright in the gift department. I got a little cash, a gift card, and a pair of shoes from Court along with a few other little things. Rob and I didn't exchange gifts again for whatever reason, but I think we decided to exchange next year and that makes me happy.
  • I started selling Pampered Chef which is super exciting for me! I wanted something for myself, to get out of the house every now & then, a way to connect with other women, and an easy way to make fun money! I LOVE IT. Seriously, love it. 
  • I'm having a big Launch Party on January 19th! Anyone can come, see a home cooking show, check out the products, buy products if you want to, or even book a FB show or home cooking show. Or, you can simply just come hang out & eat free food! It's at Danielle's house at noon this Saturday. Let me know if you want directions!
  • If you'd like to order from my party online without even leaving the house- here's how you do it:
          1. Visit www.pamperedchef.biz/monicashepherd
          2. Click "Our Products" near the top right corner.
          3. On the left, click "How to Purchase" in the purple box.
          4. Enter Monica Shepherd as the host!
          5. Shop away!
  • I'm sure it's a touch annoying for some people on Facebook because I post about it a bit, but I love it. Made me think I should post about Jesus and my church more too because I love them even more, but for whatever reason I don't post about those much. Maybe to not offend people? Bad reason- I'm going to do those things more too.
  • Rob & I alternate Valentine's Day each year- that means it is my year to plan our Valentine's Day & do the gifts for him. It's fun & creative to alternate, saves money, and takes pressure off every other year. 
  • Lucky for me, the new Die Hard movie comes out on Valentine's Day- easy plans. 
  • I have a few gift ideas in mind for him too which is nice because that is not always the case. I love that boy.
  • Here's to hoping I can keep up the blogging again!
What was your favorite Christmas gift?