Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Twin Tuesday

On Sunday afternoon, Reese and I were looking out her bedroom window for squirrels. It's one of her favorite things to do. She loves squirrels and gets so excited when we see one. While she was staring out the window smiling, I was staring at her. I had one of those "I can't believe it" moments. I can't believe I have two kids. I can't believe I have a boy and a girl. I can't believe they are both healthy. I can't believe how much I stinkin' love them. I can't believe there were moments in years past that I thought God might not answer those prayers with the answer I wanted. God is faithful. God still would have been faithful even if I didn't have Reese and Hayden. For whatever reason, God heaped blessing upon blessing with us with these two. For that I am thankful.