Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thinner Thursday Update

We went on a double date last night, so I didn't make time to blog; hence the late post today.

Today's weight is 207.4. I'm down 1.2 pounds from last week. I was doing better, but gained on Wednesday. Courtney and I split a blizzard. They have a new Confetti Cake Blizzard that doesn't have a drop of chocolate in it, white cake, and sprinkles- all of my favorites in vanilla ice cream. Now that I know they exist, it is a dangerous world. I have Candice and Ryan to blame for this. Courtney and I did share a small though for whatever that is worth. We met friends at Plaza last night, and I was starving. I had no self-control and I ate too many chips in addition to my meal.

I did take the kids on a 30 minute walk this week, and Rob and I started developing a plan for me to build in exercise. Friday and Sunday mornings I will do something such as a power walk, a jog, or eventually the gym. I will also be working with Faith Roberts through the summer. She's a personal trainer, and you can check her out here. Due to our schedule, I have to wait until school gets out, but I know this will make such a difference. I've really leveled off and haven't been losing anything- just bouncing back and forth. I have faith in Faith. Ha. Check her out here! Like her page on Facebook, too!

What is your blizzard of choice at DQ?