Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Twin Tuesday: Stolen Blog Edition

Last week, I saw several moms share this blog post on Facebook. If you are a mom or dad, you should read this blog. If you plan to be a mom or dad, you should read this blog. It's pretty long, but has some really huge points. Push through the first couple paragraphs- it gets good.


It's all about how to miss a childhood. I am guilty of quite a few of the things listed. Last week, before I had even read this blog, I was feeling a little convicted of how much I text or check my Facebook on my i-pod when I should be laser focused on hanging with the twins. My kids absolutely notice. They are obsessed with my i-pod, and they fight over it. If I didn't make it look so important, they wouldn't want it so badly. I'm going to switch to checking Facebook only during nap time and after they've gone down for the night. I already blog at night, so that's not impacting them. So, today I will be smooching on these two (well, after work)!