Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thinner Thursday Update

Today I weigh:

208.8

That, my friends, is another gain. Sigh. Granted it's only a 0.6 gain, but it's another week in a row of a gain. Rob and I love eating crappy food. We didn't need the cheese fries as an appetizer on our date last night, but we got them. I need someone to go with us, order for us, and slap us if we try to order junk. It's still a 14.6 pound total loss, but I have apparently jumped ship. Huge motivating factor last night when I went through our mail! I got my letter from Faith from Flair for Fitness! It's all the stuff I need to fill out to start working with her as soon as school is out! I can't wait. It's just what I need to take it to the next level. I'm also working on a mix for my i-pod I'm pretty excited about. Bring it on Memorial Day weekend trip to the river house! Hopefully it won't be too bad in the eating department!