Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thinner Thursday Update

I started this blog weighing 223.4. Today, I weigh......

206.0 (I forgot to take the picture.)

That's a total of 17.4 pounds lost, and a 1.8 loss for this week. A small set-back this week was my health. Friday evening I started feeling yucky, and Saturday and Sunday were rough. It was just sinus/allergy junk, but I felt horrible. I drank a lot of calories in orange juice and ginger ale because my throat was sore and my snot was flowing. I know it is mental, but I just can't do water with snot throat. Plus, Mim (Rob's mom) made us homemade Orange Julius drinks Sunday and they were tasty! I cracked down on Monday and counted calories carefully. I'm hoping to sit down with Rob and work out a schedule for me to get some real exercise in. We plan for his runs (jogging type, not the poops), so we need to plan for mine too. You fail to plan, you plan to fail! Ha!

Say a prayer for me. I am going to Nagshead on Friday for the weekend with Rob and some friends. We've rented a house, and four of those crazies are running a half-marathon Sunday. I guess we should pray for them too, but we'll be eating out a lot and I won't have my normal options. You win some, you lose some, right? Just kidding. The fat girl in me just wants to say start over on Monday, but I am working hard on changing my mindset. Plus, in May I have three baby showers and a Mother's Day brunch, so I can't keep writing off weekends. Here goes nothing.....

What do you eat over the course of a normal day?