Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Twin Tuesday: Birthday Edition

Hayden and Reese turned one last Friday, and we had their party on Saturday. A friend hooked us up with the clubhouse in Running Man, my dear friend Stacy made most of the treats, our friend Devin made two beautiful cakes plus their smash cakes, our friend Angie made some candy bouquets, Nicole & Stacy let me borrow serving platters since all of mine are packed up, Danielle handled the punch, and Courtney & Lindsey helped me set up before hand. I am so THANKFUL for all of the people in our lives that made this day so great for us and the kids. Check it out:


This was their actual birthday!

 


So serious- he's not sure why all these people are here, but he looks good!

Ta-da! Hello everyone and thank you for coming!


It's like they are waiting to be asked to dance in 6th grade. I promise they had fun.

Once he got Elmo, he was good to go.

Tastes so good!

Testing sissy's cake to make sure it's not better.





She is done!


Honestly- Devin made us perfect cakes!










Tab sent me these templates & I taped them on water bottles after removing the original label.