Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Twin Tuesday

Dave Barnes is a singer that we really enjoy. I recently got his latest album, and I fell in love with track 3. In fact, I started crying in the car when I heard it. I happened to listen to it for the first time on the twins' birthday. Here are the lyrics of "Mine to Love":

There's a weight off my shoulders
There's laughter in the air
You are the answer to every midnight prayer

You're mine to love
We have all been waiting on you
You're mine to love
Come into these open arms

It took some time to wait it out
But I see it now
You're worth all the dreaming of
You're mine to love

Every time my heart was broken
Every time I lost my way
I forget when I look into your face

For realz, this is our story! We prayed and prayed for these babies- they are our answered prayers. God is good! 

This is still one of my favorite pictures of our precious babies! I didn't get to hold them until the morning after they were born, and it was amazing! They are mine to love!