Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thinner Thursday

I'm finally over ten pounds lost and staying there! I am at 11.4 pounds lost. Love it! I've even started adding carbs here and there in small moderation, and I'm not losing control. That might sound crazy to some of you, but not to me. I could eat a whole bag of chips or box of cookies and not think twice. We haven't eaten pizza in 5 weeks. That's the longest Rob has ever gone without pizza. He hasn't had a Chipotle burrito since before our California trip or even had rice in his bowls there. We have no frozen pizza or frozen french fries in our freezer. We've only been out to eat once since last week's blog, and we went to Plaza. I ordered a carb free dinner, but I did have some chips. I'm good with that now. My kids turn two on Saturday. I will have a piece of cake to celebrate that. I'm feeling good about these changes. Now I begin adding exercise!! My goal for this upcoming week is to get in at least two exercise "sessions" whether that is a long walk or a work-out upstairs via DVD. Wish me luck!

Any workout videos/DVDs work for you in the past or now?