Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wife Wednesday

I'm thankful for Rob.

I'm thankful that he reads his Bible every day. I'm thankful that, on days he can, he gets the kids up, dressed, and feeds them breakfast so that I can take a shower, get dressed, and do my make-up. I'm thankful he is keeping us accountable while we eat lots of man meat aka Atkins. I'm thankful he works so hard every day to provide for our family and to minister to others. I'm thankful he is passionate about what he loves and I'm included in that. I'm thankful that he started Next Level Church out of obedience. I'm thankful that when he walks in the door after work that he starts chasing the kids without missing a beat. I'm thankful that our kids ask for daddy all day because he is such a great daddy. I'm thankful that he always supports me, even when I'm peddling kitchen products. I'm thankful that we eat dinners at home together, watch tv together, and laugh together.

He's my favorite.

Who are you thankful for?