Friday, March 1, 2013

The Pampered Shepherd

I love Fridays! Rob is off from work, so it is our first day of the weekend (he works on Sundays). I especially love this Friday because it starts a new month! March means we celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday, my nephew's birthday, and my twin's birthdays! I've said before that my Pampered Chef income doesn't supplement our budget- it allows for extras. Extra presents and a 2nd birthday party for my babies! It helped with our trip to California last week and will continue to help our family do "extras"! Here are some things you should know about March and Pampered Chef:

1. My friend, Meara, won the contest to name my Pampered Chef blog & fan page on Facebook. She deemed it "The Pampered Shepherd" and I love it! She is going to win a Pampered Chef product from me! (Meara, I will bring it Saturday when we come for dinner!)

2. March means the reveal for our 46 new Spring products for Pampered Chef in a NEW catalog!


I was lucky enough to get a bunch of them early, and I am obsessed with most of them! Here are a few of my favorites-

As you know, we are doing Atkins, so this baby helps HUGE. You also know I have twins, and this is a time saver! You can do scrambled, fried, or poached in the microwave. Crack one egg in each well and microwave for 55 seconds- perfect! See mine below (pre-Atkins hence the toast)!


The boil over no more comes in two sizes and has been a life saver for the kids' mac and cheese "incidents"! Ha. Those little flower petals pop the boiling bubbles and then drains it back into the pan. No mess! Plus, it doubles as a microwave splatter guard- flip it over and place it over whatever you are reheating in the microwave and save yourself some clean-up!


I think this cook book is going to be a huge hit!



3. We have great specials in March for the hosts and the guests! Check it out~

These are amazing deals and I'm secretly hoping one of my hosts doesn't get one so I can get another as I use all of these so much!

The bar board is perfect for every day tasks of slicing cheese, cutting apples, and other small jobs. The flexible cutting mats are also dishwasher safe, but bend to a funnel shape to slide all your cut up food right into your recipe.

4. Cookbook for a Cause is bundled for March only- two cookbooks for $5.00 and it goes to an amazing cause! Only during March, guests can purchase volumes 2 and 3 for $5.00 total. For every bundle purchased, The Pampered Chef contributes $2.00 to Feeding America which provides 16 meals to a person in need! In each cookbook there are 20 favorite recipes from 17 stars of hit TLC shows! You should try Clinton Kelly's Cream Puffs!




5. I'm having an open house to kick off the Spring products on March 23rd from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm with my good friend, Crystal, who sells Tastefully Simple. It will be a rolling open house with oodles of products displayed featuring both Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple recipes. There will be games and drawings and free food! More details to follow!

Let me know if you'd like the new Spring catalog to browse! I'll get you one asap!