Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thinner Thursday

I am exactly the same weight as last Thursday! I have zero problem with that as I went to Los Angeles for four days and ate things like this:

I only ate one, but had a hard time choosing which flavor.

Mine is the eclair down front. It was called a cream filled, so I was picturing a round Boston Cream- nope. It was the best donut I've ever had. No regrets.

We did make great choices when possible. I ate a few yummy salads here and there, but when you eat dinner at the basketball arena and In N Out fast food, you are limited. We did some walking as well. Specifically, we did some walking on Saturday when we couldn't remember what side street we parked our rental van. It was awful and hilarious all at once. Dan thought it was one way and the girls disagreed, so we split up by gender. GIRLS WON! Then we had to wait at the van for a while for the guys to get there because they had the keys. Laughable now.

Back to thinner Thursday.....Starting on Monday we went back to the world of Atkins and it is working for us. Rob thinks it makes breath smell bad, but I haven't noticed it yet. We have gum to save us! On Wednesday night he snacked on Pork Rinds which was gross to me! We are sticking to eggs, grilled chicken, big salads, and cheese. I'm afraid we will get tired of our options faster than we should, so I'm going to need some chicken ideas that don't involve carbs!

Here we go Atkins!

Do you have a fantastic low carb meal to suggest for us?