Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Twin Tuesday

I have good kids. They are great sleepers, pretty good eaters, and they are fun to be around. I think they are cute, but I'm partial. If all of our babysitters are being honest, then they are also good with others when we aren't around! Most days they are fantastic, even when it's just me with them.

Here's the problem. For whatever reason, they are extra whiny and fight with each other when they are just with me. Alone with Rob? Not a problem. Spending the night with my parents? Angels.  Over at Stacy's house? Happy as can be.

I walk into my parents' house, and they start acting nuts. No time outs all day, but in walks mommy and it begins. In frustration the other day, I looked at Rob and said, "They hate me." I don't think or believe for a second that they actually hate me, but I just don't understand why they flip. It's not all the time, or even close, but it's only with me when it happens.

So share with me your thoughts, ideas, and solutions. Read, go!