Friday, February 22, 2013

The Pampered Shepherd

The new Spring catalog is here! Yippee! I love so many of the new products! There are 47 to be exact. If you host a show in March, you get to be the first to use the Spring Catalog! I've got one home show on the schedule and one Facebook show lined up. I'd love to double that!


If you'd like to host a show in March, check out the host specials above! I love the manual food processor and the food chopper. I just got the simple slicer in January, and I use it about 3-4 times a week for potatoes, onions, and cucumbers. (Well, no more potatoes because of Atkins!)


Guests will love the guest special with $60 purchase. I'm obsessed with the flexible cutting mats and you get three! The bar board is also the perfect size for apples and quick jobs. 

In other news, I used my skillet to make my first pineapple upside down cake. It was tasty! Here is the recipe~ click here for yummy goodness!

Here are my pics~


You get the butter and brown sugar all yummy in the skillet, place the pineapple and cherries next, and then pour the cake on top as prepared in the recipe above. Once you get it out of the oven (the skillet goes straight in the oven- how cool is that?!), flip it onto a platter. We think it would be best cooled and topped with a touch of cool whip. Everyone really enjoyed it and it was so pretty! The skillet barely needed cleaning afterwards- love our executive skillets!

A few weeks ago I did a chicken enchilada bake in the same skillet for dinner!

Love using this skillet!

You have six days left to throw together $150 in orders from friends and family for a February show. When you do that you can get this skillet above for 60% off! Instead of $155.00, it is $62.00. 

Interested in hosting a party in March? Pretty please?