Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wife Wednesday

Sometimes I try to figure out how I got so lucky with Rob, then I am reminded that it is all about God's grace and mercy because I don't deserve it, yet I got it anyway. I hear other "spouse" stories and I am thankful for Rob. I see other "spouse" interactions and I am thankful for Rob. I watch and hear about single friends' stories and I am thankful for Rob. I am thankful, not in a prideful way, but in a humble way because that could be us. Every relationship is one step away from failure. Rob & I aren't above what we see happen in other relationships. Thankfully, with our eyes on Jesus, we have made it another day because of God's grace and mercy in our relationship. I'm praying we make it a lot more days.

One of my favorite moments from our trip to California was Friday night. We were walking around the Staples Center at the game by ourselves, holding hands, and just being thankful for one another. I cherish those moments and anxiously await the next one.

Love you, babe!



Have you told your significant other how thankful you are for them lately?