Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Twin Tuesday

I'm so tired of the foods my kids will eat. It's the same things over and over. It's rare for them to try new foods, and they think they are vegetarians. So bizarre. We rotate through scrambled eggs, pancakes, Cheerios, PB&J, grilled cheese, cheese sandwich, mac and cheese, baked beans, and pizza. Reese will eat a soft taco from Taco Bell- her only meat and it's not only meat, and she'll eat salad as well as my Chipotle bowl. If the wind is flowing the right direction, they'll eat our spaghetti or lasagna or ravioli, but not always. They snack- applesauce, fruits, goldfish, raisins, and lots more.

I need ideas. I try what I cook for us every night- nothing. I try to bribe them with the, "take one bite and you can have this". We've tried consequences. They've just sat and sat and sat and sat and refused to eat. They won't even eat McDonald's or CFA nuggets. Reese had two bites of hot dog once. She just wanted to keep licking the ketchup off. We've let them explore, use their hands, use their own fork & plate, us feed them, in their chairs, in big chairs with us at the table, etc, etc.

I'm pretty sure I've done this blog before- at least once. I just need Deb Bragg to move in. :)

Tell me what to do.