Monday, February 4, 2013

Manic Monday

Much like robshep.com's Mind Dumps, Manic Monday is a snapshot of all the random excitement inside my head.

  • This past week was crazy busy and fun! 
  • We were able to visit with old friends, have a few play dates, and I took a trip to Baltimore.
  • Our new group for Next Level started next Monday night, and we are really excited about it. We are reading Gospel by JD Greear, and so far so good! It's a great group of people from all different walks who are interested in figuring out how the gospel can change our lives. I'm excited for group tonight!
  • I also finished my first full month of selling Pampered Chef! Yay! I had a great month, and I'm super thankful for the support my friends have given me. I'm a little nervous about booking future parties, but trusting God will open doors if this is what I'm supposed to keep doing. 
  • I traveled to Baltimore Friday with 5 other Pampered Chef ladies, and we had so much fun! Travel was long because of traffic and weather, but the conference all day Saturday made it worth it. 
  • We learned about our 47 new spring products, new recipes, and how to have a more successful business. We strengthened relationships and shared lots of laughs; therefore, success!!
  • I have a hard time keeping secrets, so all these new products are bouncing around in my head ready to bust! We got one free piece just for going, and because I met my sales goals for the month of January, I'll get another $275 in free spring products shipped to me next week. LOVE!
  • Our family celebrated Nicole's birthday Sunday which was so fun! I love when we all get together. We are so lucky to have her in our family!
  • The Super Bowl was so fun! We went to the annual party at Courtney's parents' house & we've been going there for years. So much good food, so many good friends, and the Ravens won!
  • I'm not a huge football fan, but I picked the Ravens because they are closest to our city and my favorite color is purple! 
  • Now that football is over, we can 100% move on to basketball! We are celebrating that fact by going to see the Lakers play this month! Woo hoo!
  • Here are some Super Bowl pics!





  • Baby watch 2013 for Carlyn above! Baby Wyatt is making his appearance in the near future!
  • On Friday we leave for an overnight trip to Farmville! Hoping to eat at Macado's, visit with Tommy & Kathi, and I'm doing a cooking show for our dear friend, Diane! We can't wait!
Did you watch the Super Bowl? Favorite commercial? Favorite food of the night?