Friday, February 8, 2013

The Pampered Shepherd

I started selling The Pampered Chef in January. I have had lots of luck and truly enjoyed it! My friends have been super supportive and kind as I launched my business.  I'm working on my fan/business page this week on Facebook in an effort not to drive my friends crazy on my personal page. It's hard because just like my husband, kids, church, etc, I love The Pampered Chef, so I want to post about it. I also can't burn out my friends though. My FB business page and Friday's blogs should help with that. Both of those are optional!

There is plenty of time to have either a home cooking show or Facebook show in the month of February! The specials are fantastic!


If guests spend $60, they get the above bowl for free! I LOVE this bowl and it's bigger brother. They are microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher safe. They also have the measuring lines on them.


If you host a show in February, the rewards are even better! I love their cookware. One of my family's favorite recipes using the cookware is our homemade Cookie Monster! PC cookware can go from the stove top into the oven for baking. Love it! I'll post more favorites next Friday!

We topped ours with caramel sauce, ice cream, whip cream, and cherries!

In addition to the cookware, hosts get our regular free dollars, half price items, and percentages off depending on your level of sales. Check it!



Finally, the last special in February is for those of you looking to find something new for YOU and to make some extra money! This is a great deal!



You can simply go to www.pamperedchef.biz/monicashepherd to browse on-line and shop! If you decide to purchase, let me know first, so I can tell you whose party to shop under!

E-mail me at monshep84@hotmail.com, message me on Facebook, or call/text me at 757-817-2011 to book a party!