Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Twin Tuesday

11 days until my twins turn two! I'm so excited! We have especially loved the last six months as they have grown and are coming into their own, and we can't wait for the next year. Yay for no more babies- ha! After the party comes potty training and then we'll be officially baby free, right??

We are having a Toy Story themed party, and I can't wait! Their actual birthday is the 30th, but because of Easter weekend and other madness, we bumped their party back to the 6th. Here is their super cute invite! (Disclaimer- If you want to come to the party, come- we don't mind!)


I think it is stinkin adorable! My friend Kim made them each a cute Toy Story shirt and I'm making all the snacks Toy Story themed. Thanks Etsy and Pinterest! Also, thanks to my Pampered Chef income for paying for all the little odds and ends. 

My mom used to make all of our cakes growing up, and I loved them! I can't wait to see their cake. 

Did you have any themed parties when you were a kid or for your kids? Which was your favorite?