Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Twin Tuesday: Last Week of 11 Months!

I can't believe that we are celebrating their first birthday this week! Ahh! Until then.....

Hayden has been rockin' a little curly haired mullet for quite a while now. I was fully aware of it, but just hadn't made time to get his hair cut. My friend, Courtney, reminded me everyday to get it cut. This past Friday, we loaded up the babies and went to our friend Stacy Froyen's house. She cuts hair out of her house (my hair included), and also happens to love our babies like crazy! We gave him a mum mum to munch on while she cut. Hayden was a champ! Here are some pictures:




Our handsome boy!

Reese has had a fun week too! She is just too darn cute. She loves to pose for the camera! Here are some favorites for this week.


 Cuddles on the couch while she skipped her nap!


 Cheesin' during lunch and during snuggles!


Crazy cheese! At Auntie Stacy's house!